A few more finishes ...

No rotation this week for me ... and I think I'll be putting my rotation on hold for the rest of the month. I have some more 4th of July stitching I want to do and I over committed myself to exchanges so that's what I'll be doing the rest of June.

So besides stitching on exchanges I've been doing some finishing ... and loving it!!! It's nice to have these out of the finish drawer ... I stitched Celebrate Freedom (Bent Creek Snapper) last year. I finished it into a hanging pillow. The backing fabric is the fabric it's sitting on. I just love how it turned out!

My next finish is a pinkeep. Faye stitched these for me last year in the Fair and Square 4th of July exchange .. adorable!
and here's the back ... I put the name square on an angle so everything fit ...

Melita stitched this for me 2 years ago in the Fair and Square exchange ... I had fun playing with all the beads ...
the back ...

And last is my scissor fob. This is the Lizzie*Kate Spring fob. Karen had stitched the design for the Lizzie*Kate exchange and finished it into a floss tag ... now I have a matching floss tag and scissor fob :)
here's the backing fabric to the scissor fob ... colorful and cute ...

No more blogging for me this week ... Terry and I will be heading out of town for a long weekend away to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary ... yep 35 years!!! can't hardly believe it's been that long :) Our anniversary is actually the 14th (Monday) but we're going to go play Friday through Sunday ... I'm really looking forward to getting away.

Thanks for coming and visiting and thanks for all your lovely comments about my finishes ... I really am having a great time with them.

I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ...

I'm grateful for my husband ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lazy in Ramadhan

No choice but to join the party

AWESOME...SIMPLY AWESOME!