No Red White and Blue ...

but I have been stitching! Here's a couple of my wips that I'm stitching on this week. First is Home of a Needleworker (too) by Little House Needleworks. I'm loving this design and can't wait to start on the house ...
My other wip is Life's a Beach by Lizzie*Kate. Great quick summer stitch ... but stitching with 4 strands of floss is not my favorite! Driving me crazy and without a needle threader I'd be at a loss ... but it's turning out really cute ...
Last weekend my friend Lisa and I played tourist in our own city ... we headed to Pike Place Market and had a blast! It's so much fun rediscovering your city ... here's a few pictures from our day ...
love all the fresh fruits and vegetables ...look how big these lobster tails are!
and the flowers ... oh they were lovely!
Here's Lisa with the Market pig ...
At the park there's all these incredible flower baskets ...

and of course a trip to the market isn't complete without visiting the first Starbucks ... it open in 1971. I love the original logo ...

I brought home some yummy fruits and vegetables and the lovely flowers in the picture below .. and yea I bought a couple of coffee cups ... surprised aren't ya! lol

Hope everyone is keeping cool in this heat wave ... well heat wave everywhere but here! lol ... but we have had some lovely days ... and Saturday while we were downtown Seattle was at it's best and everyone was enjoying it ...


Thanks for all you comments about my patriotic stitching/finishing ... I so appreciate everyone's kind words.

I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ...

I'm grateful for sunny days ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWESOME...SIMPLY AWESOME!

Lazy in Ramadhan

VITILIGO (Pronounced /Vertil~eye~go)