Mayo, and then munasib treat for the non-position holders. A select few people were present at the event, but all those who came, had come in to enjoy. It was the long awaited party.
(Will be updating with more insight on this day once I finish my pending schoolwork. Till then, catch the snapshot, and the story within.)
No rotation this week for me ... and I think I'll be putting my rotation on hold for the rest of the month. I have some more 4th of July stitching I want to do and I over committed myself to exchanges so that's what I'll be doing the rest of June. So besides stitching on exchanges I've been doing some finishing ... and loving it!!! It's nice to have these out of the finish drawer ... I stitched Celebrate Freedom (Bent Creek Snapper) last year. I finished it into a hanging pillow. The backing fabric is the fabric it's sitting on. I just love how it turned out! My next finish is a pinkeep. Faye stitched these for me last year in the Fair and Square 4th of July exchange .. adorable! and here's the back ... I put the name square on an angle so everything fit ... Melita stitched this for me 2 years ago in the Fair and Square exchange ... I had fun playing with all the beads ... the back ... And last is my scissor fob. This is t...
a lot of finishing for me! lol ... In June I stitched Happy Happy Flag Day by The Trilogy (top left in the picture) and July 4th by Bre Stewart of Hodgepodge Cottage (top right in the picture). The other 3 I found when going through my 4th of July fabric ... my goal is to have them all finished up before the 4th ... stay tuned! Besides stitching 4th of July designs I stitched up this sweet fob design by Shepherd's Bush called Be Happy. Someday it will be a scissor fob ... Add caption I also finished an exchange piece for the Fair and Square Exchange Blog, but it hasn't arrived at it's new home yet, so I can't show you any pictures :( but I can show you pictures of my 4th of July decorating around the my house ... here's my basket of red, white and blue ... a little display in the powder room ... My mantle ... Have you been stitching red, white and blue? I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ... I'm grateful for sunny days ....
Tonnes of stuff to share. A million things to do, and an unending mental checklist, with online a few ticks. Thinking, thinking, and dreaming. Time’s short Now’s the time to start the show. Time to show the world your magic. Tell them what you are made of (cadmium, mercury, arsenic). The lions been dreaming for way too long, but that does not make him any less Lion. The moment he flips on to his four feet, its Game Over! for all other kids. So, the story goes: Once upon a time, there was a young boy, who was always late. Once upon a time. He wanted to change. He wanted time to be under his control, yet, whatever he did was done well, but not on time. So, the story goes. I am late to office today. Ten-twenty a.m. reads the clock. Pretty late. Salute the telephone operator-cum- receptionist, cum lead advisor, “Assalam-u-alalikum”. Then, push my days lunch into the refrigerator. Good morning wishes to the office clerk. Fetch some water, and into the Engineers Hall. Junior! Who...
Comments
Post a Comment