Tonnes of stuff to share. A million things to do, and an unending mental checklist, with online a few ticks. Thinking, thinking, and dreaming. Time’s short Now’s the time to start the show. Time to show the world your magic. Tell them what you are made of (cadmium, mercury, arsenic). The lions been dreaming for way too long, but that does not make him any less Lion. The moment he flips on to his four feet, its Game Over! for all other kids. So, the story goes: Once upon a time, there was a young boy, who was always late. Once upon a time. He wanted to change. He wanted time to be under his control, yet, whatever he did was done well, but not on time. So, the story goes. I am late to office today. Ten-twenty a.m. reads the clock. Pretty late. Salute the telephone operator-cum- receptionist, cum lead advisor, “Assalam-u-alalikum”. Then, push my days lunch into the refrigerator. Good morning wishes to the office clerk. Fetch some water, and into the Engineers Hall. Junior! Who...
You all know me pretty well by now and my love of Reindeer ... I like to share some of my favorites with you .... I finished this sweet design last week ... love all the different reinder! Sweet Nothings Reindeer Parade by JBW Designs stitched with suggested floss on a misc piece of fabric The minute I saw this freebie I knew I had to stitch it ... love love love it! Red Christmas Deer by Laura Rimola of The Little Stitcher stitched with Victorian Motto PL$ and Crescent Colours Toasted Marshmallow on a piece of 30 ct RR linen Decorating with reindeer is so much fun! I really enjoy getting them out every year and remembering where I got them, who gave me one ... all the memories :) yep I have a troll doll reindeer! lol these are all my Annalee reindeer ... this shelf has all my vintage reindeer/santas ... I think I need a few more ... Here's our tree in it's natural state ... and here it is all decorated ....
No rotation this week for me ... and I think I'll be putting my rotation on hold for the rest of the month. I have some more 4th of July stitching I want to do and I over committed myself to exchanges so that's what I'll be doing the rest of June. So besides stitching on exchanges I've been doing some finishing ... and loving it!!! It's nice to have these out of the finish drawer ... I stitched Celebrate Freedom (Bent Creek Snapper) last year. I finished it into a hanging pillow. The backing fabric is the fabric it's sitting on. I just love how it turned out! My next finish is a pinkeep. Faye stitched these for me last year in the Fair and Square 4th of July exchange .. adorable! and here's the back ... I put the name square on an angle so everything fit ... Melita stitched this for me 2 years ago in the Fair and Square exchange ... I had fun playing with all the beads ... the back ... And last is my scissor fob. This is t...
Comments
Post a Comment